Availability:3 Weeks Lead Time
Highly Accurate Sensors Can Also Be Adaptive
Eliminate calibration. These sensors learn and adapt on the fly!
ARIS Web Position Sensors by Roll-2-Roll Technologies can measure edge position of any material without the need for any setup or calibration. The sensing principle relies on light scattering and spatial filtering properties of fiber optics to accurately determine the web position. The 16 mm sensor version is ideal for simple web guiding and web edge detection applications. The sensor head along with the sensor control unit forms the complete sensing solution.
The patented fiber optic sensing principle enables the plug-and-play sensor technology. The sensor technology adjusts automatically to the physical characteristics of the material and provides an accurate position measurement. ARIS WPS is essentially an affordable vision based sensing system different web sensing applications.
- Increase productivity with no setup and calibration after product changeover
- Save time with plug-and-play operation
- Reduce waste with high accuracy and high precision guiding
- Save money with a single solution for multiple guiding applications
- A sensor that adapts automatically to any material helps decrease downtime
- Fiber optic sensor technology based on light scattering and spatial filtering for accurate measurement
- No setup or calibration even when web opacity and porosity changes
- High resolution sensor measurement that is independent of sensing range
- Edge sensing, edge guiding, center guiding, mark detection
|Sensor Type||Fiber Optic||Sensor Range||16 mm|
|Sensor Resolution||0.0635 mm||Light Source||Infrared|
|Number of Pixels||256||Sensor Accuracy||> 99.2%|
|Sensor Frequency||50 Hz - 200 Hz||Controller Required||Yes|
|Optimal Working Distance||10 mm||Cable Length||Up to 10 m|
|ARIS WPS 16-IR||16 mm Infrared Sensor|