Availability:5 Weeks Lead Time
The Smartest Controls Should be Easy to Operate
Roll-2-Roll® Controller is the brain of the Roll-2-Roll® Sensors and the Roll-2-Roll® Web Guide. The controller can be used for standalone sensing/measurement applications as well as for closed-loop control applications, with an appropriate actuator.
Once the sensor(s) capture the raw images, Roll-2-Roll® Controller processes the information and sends appropriate measurement or feedback to the actuator.
The controller also processes all the operator interface interaction as well as the interaction with external controllers through the industrial Ethernet communication options. Roll-2-Roll® Controller is used with both the Web Position Sensors and Web Guiding Systems providing a variety of options.
The controller is available in a aluminum enclosure with connectors or in a DIN rail mounting option.
- Increase productivity with no setup and calibration after product changeover
- Save time with plug-and-play operation
- Reduce waste with high accuracy and high precision measurement
- Reduce downtime with increased sensor reliability
- Save money with an inexpensive alternative to vision systems
- Save money with a single solution for multiple sensing and guiding applictions
- One controller for multiple applications
- Simple icon based, language independent operator interface for world wide use
- Simple menus for quick interaction
- Advanced communication interface for connectivity to PLCs
- Simple plug-and-play solution
- Edge, contrast, line and center guiding applications
- Web guide retrofit kits
- Unwind and rewind guiding
- Sensing application including edge sensing, contrast position sensing, width measurement, thread counting, etc.
|Options||SCU5||SCU5 D||SCU5 C4||SCU5 M||SCU5 MD||SCU5 MC4D|
|Input||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC|
|Application||Sensing||Sensing||Sensing||Web Guiding||Web Guiding||Web Guiding|
|Voltage output||± 10 V2||± 10 V2||± 10 V2||± 10 V2||± 10 V2||± 10 V2|
|Current output||0 to 20 mA3||0 to 20 mA3||0 to 20 mA3||0 to 20 mA3||0 to 20 mA3||0 to 20 mA3|
|Current Consumption||< 2.5 Amps||< 3 Amps||< 2.5 Amps||< 5 Amps||< 5 Amps||< 5 Amps|
|Controller Frequency||50 - 200 Hz||50 - 200 Hz||50 - 200 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Web browser dashboard||YES||YES|
|Process two sensors||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
1 not a standard option but available upon request
2 can be programmed to be ± 10 V or 0 to 10 V or ± 5 V or 0 to 5 V based on application requirement
3 can be programmed to be 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 24 mA or 0 to 10 mA based on application requirement
4 the industrial ethernet has two options C(E) for Ethernet/IP and C(P) for PROFINET
5 can be made standalone when not connected to a remote controller (PLC) or when set by remote controller (PLC)