Availability:3 Weeks Lead Time
Highly Accurate Sensors Can Also Be Adaptive
Eliminate calibration. These sensors learn and adapt on the fly!
Roll-2-Roll Sensors can measure edge position, contrast position, position of a line on the web, web width, count and monitor threads of any material without the need for any setup or calibration. The sensing principle relies on light scattering and spatial filtering properties of fiber optics to accurately determine the web position. The web position sensor is essentially an affordable vision based sensing system different web sensing applications.
The patented fiber optic sensing principle enables the plug-and-play sensor technology. The sensor technology adjusts automatically to the physical characteristics of the material and provides an accurate position measurement. Web Position Sensor system is an affordable vision-like sensing system which can be used for edge, line, contrast, width, diameter, marking detection, and other applications, without the hassles of traditional vision systems.
- Increase productivity with no setup and calibration after product changeover
- Save time with plug-and-play operation
- Reduce waste with high accuracy and high precision guiding
- Save money with a single solution for multiple guiding applications
- A sensor that adapts automatically to any material helps decrease downtime
- Fiber optic sensor technology based on light scattering and spatial filtering for accurate measurement
- No setup or calibration even when web opacity and porosity changes
- High resolution sensor measurement that is independent of sensing range
- Edge sensing, contrast sensing, line sensing, width measurement, center guiding, thread counting
- Web guiding, simple inspection
|Sensor Type||Fiber Optic||Output (Voltage)||± 10 V or 0 to 10 V|
|Sensor Resolution||0.0635 mm or 0.125 mm||Output (Current)||0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 mA|
|Sensor Range||16 mm, 48 mm and 221 mm||Connectivity||EtherNet/IP or PROFINET|
|Light Source||Ultraviolet, White Light and Infrared||Sensor Accuracy||> 99.2%|
|Sensor Frequency||50 Hz - 200 Hz||Input Supply||24 VDC|