Availability:3 Weeks Lead Time
Upgrade Your Old Web Guiding System to the Latest Technology in Web Guiding
Roll-2-Roll Technologies Web Guide Retrofit or Replacement Kit enables easy upgrade of any existing web guiding system with the next generation sensing and control technology. Keep the existing web guide mechanical assembly and replace the sensor, controller and actuator with this retrofit kit solution. Displacement guides, steering guides, unwind stands and rewind stands can be upgraded with this kit by properly sizing the actuator.
Existing pneumatic, hydraulic or electromechanical web guides get the benefit of the latest sensing and control technologies with this upgrade kit. OEMs also benefit from this replacement kit when they pair it with web guide mechanical systems. It allows them to provide their customers with the latest in sensor and control technology at an affordable cost.
The advanced patented fiber optic sensor technology makes the web guide retrofit kit easy to install, simple to operate and maintain. The accurate and precise measurement technology adjusts automatically to the physical characteristics of the material, such as opacity and porosity. The benefits include reduction of waste, downtime and changeover time.
No Setup + No Calibration = No Worries
- Save money and keep the old web guide assembly while reaping the benefits of new technology
- Save space and remove all the old pneumatic, hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Save time with plug-and-play operation and ease of integration
- Reduce waste with high accuracy and high precision guiding
- Reduce downtime with increased sensor reliability
- High dynamics response intelligent controller with integrated touchscreen operator interface
- Simple language independent operator interface for use in multiple countries with ease
- Compact linear hybrid stepper motor for each integration
- Microstepping driver (256 microsteps/step) for smooth operation at high speed
- Linear servo driven actuator for high thrust/long stroke application
- Intelligent sensor that can work with any material without calibration
- Optional industrial Ethernet communication option for advanced automation functionalities
- Replacing displacement guides, steering guide and any other intermediate web guide
- Replacing old and bulky pneumatic and hydraulic systems with an extremely compact electro-mechanical solutions
- Unwind and rewind guiding solutions
|Input Supply||24 VDC||Current Consumption||Less than 5 amps1|
|Operator Interface||Color touchscreen||Languages||Language independent|
|Motor||Linear Hybrid Stepper1||Maximum Thrust||Up to to 1800 N1|
|Control Frequency||50 Hz||Connectivity||EtherNet/IP, PROFINET|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 75 mm/sec||Nominal Travel||± 19 mm2|
|Sensor Type||Fiber Optic||Sensor Resolution||0.0635 mm or 0.125 mm|
|Sensor Range||16 mm, 48 mm or 221 mm||Sensor Accuracy||> 99.2%|
1 Off-the-shelf higher thrust brushless servo actuators (with higher current requirements) are available for high thrust applications.
2 Long stroke lengths available for unwind/rewind applications